It’s the time of year again when everyone at Drain Doctor’s thoughts are turning to the forthcoming convention.
The annual convention is organised by Drain Doctor for its franchisees. The long weekend of business presentations and social events will this year be held on 4-7 March at the Crown Plaza in the historic Belgian city of Bruges. Senior Drain Doctor managers from head office will give presentations on various aspects of franchise management. The presentations will stress that Drain Doctor is in a people business which requires passionate leadership in developing the Drain Doctor business and meeting the demanding standards which the company has set.
Other speakers will include Mary Kennedy-Thompson, president of Mr Rooter – Drain Doctor’s equivalent in the USA – and Drain Doctor chairman Freddie Mitman who will outline growth prospects for the company throughout 2011 and beyond.
As usual, a number of franchisees will be presented with awards during a gala evening to recognise their hard work and commitment throughout the year. Award categories will include Most Progressive Franchise, Franchise of the Year, Trailblazer Award, Golden Service Award, Phoenix Award and the PR Award.
Good luck to all the nominees and we look forward to seeing you all there.
- Plumber saves Christmas (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving turkeys cause American plumbing problems (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Drain Doctor issues winter flood warning (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- National accounts lift Drain Doctor (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Drain Doctor won’t keep you waiting at Christmas – or any other time (draindoctor.wordpress.com)