Leeds-based Drain Doctor Plumbing, which covers the city and surrounding towns and villages, has crowned another successful year by being presented with the Franchise of the Year award at the national group’s annual awards ceremony.
Group founder and chairman Freddie Mitman presented Leeds franchise owners John and Helen Rushforth with their trophy at a gala awards night at the Crown Plaza Hotel in the historic Belgian city of Bruges.
The award is given to those franchisees who have not only generated outstanding financial results related to the population of the area they serve but have developed good customer relationships, are good Drain Doctor ‘team players’ and follow the Drain Doctor ‘system’ to provide dazzling levels of customer service.
Freddie Mitman said: “John and Helen are among our longest serving franchisees and are very much a part of the solid backbone of Drain Doctor Plumbing. The company wouldn’t be the same without them.
“Since they joined us John and Helen have grown their business every year. It is a husband and wife team which has shown itself to be committed, loyal, ambitious and knowledgeable. They are a wonderful model for other franchises to follow.
“They have demonstrated the strength of the Drain Doctor system in delighting customers with first-class plumbing and drainage services and they are now reaping the rewards. Winning the Franchise of the Year award is testament to this.”
John added: “The Franchise of the Year award is recognition of the hard work the team has put in to provide people throughout our operational area with dazzling plumbing and drainage service.
“This would not have been possible without us all working together and I am proud to have such a dedicated and loyal team. Drain Doctor Plumbing rewards dedication, enthusiasm and customer care and we are delighted to have picked up this award.
“Success is the product of a national identity coupled with a proven system and the ongoing training and motivation of our technicians. Despite the current recession my new and returning customer base is increasing and we have expanded accordingly.”
- New Telford and Shrewsbury Drain Doctor likes the business so much – be bought two (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Drain Doctor welcomes ex-Yell men to Chester, Wirral and North Wales (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Drain Doctor prevention is better than cure for national pub chain (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Flooding despite the drought (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Drain Doctor welcomes new Oxfordshire franchisees (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Drain Doctor’s advice for DIY plumbers in tough times (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- Drain Doctor Simon plunges into Moroccan desert for Help for Heroes (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- UK drought leads to hosepipe ban – Drain Doctor offers water-saving tips (draindoctor.wordpress.com)
- The Dwyer Group Joins Boost a Hero Program, Supporting Veteran Entrepreneurship (prweb.com)
- Drain Doctor tips on coping with hosepipe ban as drought area widens (draindoctor.wordpress.com)